Opened in 1932, Castle Cove Golf Course was the first nine-hole club to be established on Sydney’s lower north shore.
The tree-lined course is meticulously maintained by our course superintendent and team. In addition to ensuring the entire course is always in top condition, we ensure the clubhouse gardens continue to appeal to members and guests.
Seasonal renovations are completed on all playing surfaces. We have implemented and continue to maintain a proactive maintenance program to reduce the need for more toxic reactive treatments.